Sunday, January 25, 2009


there is bound to be something in life that we would want to remember and never forget.

that's the purpose of a memorial right?
well, the year of OX is coming. so shant blog abt gloomy things.
secondary four - sixteen years old
so, time flies. is like every year i say this sentence -.-
( just like mr ong's wishing us a happy and fruitful holiday )

new year new targets. but for me, every year i wish for the same old thing
studies, health and longetivity for my elders.
but for this year, i added wealth and safety for my dad
because of financial crisis. and of cos i wish for luck for my 'O' levels this year !
i was so busy that i hardly have any time to buy new year clothes.
at least 1 set la hor, plus some last yr one.
guess i still can make it thrgh the new year :D
okay, to those who are reading this. i hope u will get lotsa of angbaos ! LOL

looking back,
i have yet found a goal for my life as in my ambition
wad i want to be or how i define myself.
with that being dangling, i feel very frustrated.
it's like lost, everyone has their directions. wad abt me?
i dun wan to end up like someone who follows whr everyone goes.
someone please enlighten me :D

for this new year, to those who are in same situation as me
i hope u will be able to find ur goal in your life.
and ur meaning of life. :DD

with that, i shall end this post. HAPPY YEAR OF THE OX.

p.s: i will be posting very very very rarely.
and i'll need you.

No comments: