Friday, January 9, 2009

oh yea, a brand new year.
towards the end of 2008, i am looking back to the days when we just entered the sch
and now, we are going to graduate. it's really fast. oh man, aging.
this year, is non other than stress. i'll try my best to handle well
but homeworks and tests are already filling me up. i wonder how long i can last.
den i look thrgh my birthday cards cos i am packing my bday gift, & there's frens forever every year. i think that is the basic thing to say la hor. LOL

well, the hand-fold stars is the one i loved! omg so touching.
to whoever, contributed thanks alot !!
it's my first year there & such a good bday. great day :D
of cos not forgetting other presents la.
hmm, so 2009 is about an alphabet O.
nothing else matters.

EVERYONE, STRIVE AND WORK HARD !

No comments: