Thursday, August 5, 2010

wa good job, my chatbox is filled with rubbish.
after ensuring that nobody read this blog anymore, it's kind of comforting that i may write what i want again, like shoots my mouth off like nobody's business.

the feeling is quite cool, trust me.

anyway, thanks ah driver, i almost fell out of the bus. thanks lots.
so i hope life is picking up its pace again after um 8 months of grilling ?
but nah, i am still as lost as in the past especially in maths tutorial. omy, must buck up man !
and next is like in guitar, hmmm ya i 'understand' everything.

eh, really dont know whether i should try to get into SYF or like just go with the flow.
but the flow i am going is confirm wont get in one haaa,
eh but come to think of it, even if i try i might not even get in.
considering i haven been exercising my fingers since like wad? like i was born?

k wadever, its damn hard to control. so i admire musicans.

today, i got back my 'v.badly done' SPA mock.
& i got nothing to comment.
ya that's it, i just feel like crying all my stress out.

I JUST HAVE ONLY ONE HOPE
to pull through these 2 years. give me strength to hold on.

No comments: