Monday, January 4, 2010

A LITTLE HAPPINESS


in life, there's always imperfections, but it it these imperfections that makes us unique.so there's nothing wrong being short or fat ! look on the bright side.
okay today is supposed to be the first day of school, not for me though.
i love first day of school only. cos i get to see everyone and it just feels like it's a meangingful day.
like you wake up for something, for lessons you look forward to. like everyday is spent worthwhile. unlike holidays, u wake up staring into space wondering what to do next. i mean how long u can eat ur breakfast and watch tv? 1 hr? 1 day ? 1 week? can u watch the entire yr? i really wonder what life goonna be when school ends.
oh gosh, i really feeel like i'm wasting time.
oh anw i change my blogskin again, cos i want to go simple this year. [:

here's are some decidations to ppl i would want to thank and rmb for life.

DENYSE TANG SHUWEN [ NYSE]
" ok well, i know u're proud of ck tang :) you may not rmb how we first talk but i do. was it" why u never send to me ?" den we xchange our numbers, i may not know when we became so close but it happened like with a blink of an eye. destiny is that amazing. to me, u're that fanatastic that all-rounded, anything is possible for u. whether is it dance, sports, studies and being a fren. ALL i mean all, u are so good. thank you or being such a good fren and acccompany these 4 years. yes, the studying for O LEVELS and the 444 we gone through, i'll never forget. haha, and of cos putting up with my mood swings and nonsenses. we'll go overseas tgt one day "

REGINA TAN SI HUI
" i dun know why u are such a good person to talk to, i mean abt old times, although most of the times u cant rmb. LOL anyway, i know if no one stops us, we can talk the whole day without running out of topics. our fate sealed when you ask me for my name and intro. i mean u're the second one who talked to me and we share the same passion. i mean 233, zhonghua sec, chinese dance and sitting right behind is more than conicidence [: life is just so sweet. anw after that we bcame really close frens, i can say u're the one who walk with me through the secondary years right from the start to the end. i'll nvr forget that bday present u did for me for my 15 bday ! thank you."

ALICIA CHUA JING WEN
" you might not get to read this, but i just wanna to say. you're another good fren who walk with me no matter what happens. when i am having cold wars with others, u'll stand with me. when i want to eat a particular stall that u may not want, u'll eat with me. when its my duty to clean the classroom, u'll clean with me. when i need someone to revise my work, u'll go with me. i know, i really do, for everything u've done for me. i feel really guilty to be not able to do as much for you, how many times i left u alone to have lunch, how many times i left u without a partner...how many times, i ignore your words. my dear alicia, ur friendship touches me. there arent any earth-shaking things u did for me, but these little little things i need everyday, u are there for me. thats what i call real fren. ;) ! thank you.. "

HENG WEN ZI
" we met in dance, i must admit i know nuts about you. but u're a unique individual who praises yourself without being shy at it. ok for once wenzi, u are pretty, cute and adorable. LOL.i know ur inner self is just like any other girl, who yearns for people to care and love. thats why u found us [: i may not solve ur problems, but i'll be there for you. there's no reason why. i know u'll be there for me too."

LOW YAN HAN
" okay u dont talk to me ur problems. so yup. u're a damn hardworking person. yh, you did asked me b4 why u work harder than others, but you still cant do well. i was stumped. really. i sometimes think like you do, others may seem slacking everyday and yet did so well, but all that hard work u've put in the whole semester gets wiped out all like that. but to answer this qn, as long as you worked hard, it is enough, u won the race. "

SIM SI XIAN
"you're like super kan de kai, thats good. i mean u dun take it to ur heart for the bad jokes crack on you. but humans do have temper, we will not cross ur limits :D u are one with confidence. work hard and you'll be the top designer [: "

EVANGELINE HO [martin]
" thank you for the accompany u gave last 2 years, :D really, those encouragement cards :) u're a really goood IMH chairman :D i know u're like ding dong one, but ur encouragement do work. esp for last year syf. [: we may seem drifted now, but u're like a fren that comes when i'm in need. "

No comments: