Friday, January 22, 2010

i MUST blog today cos i want this day to be noted down.

today went back schools to find teachers give them my handmade messages [:
had big trouble deciding, sat in canteen and it just felt like, it's so extra and so nt my school.
it's the same old place, old tables, but it just dun feel the same. yeah.
miss the smell of dance studio..
watched the junior dnced the new CNY dance, aactually the dance is nt bad.
but could be more fang, be daring [: no problem. the rest laugh only can laugh at most 4 yrs wad.
:D juniors !! continue and pass down the passion of dance to ur juniors ok ! :DDD
miss sx crapping and wad laughter, esp the ms chin tsk. LOL!!

ok went dental later, omg so scary can, i hear the zzzzszzzszszsz wa, cti.
x-ray and stuff, and the dental say if the missing tooth is inside, we goonna have operation to extract it out. shocked me.
haaas, lucky dun have. den she dunno say wad put screws and stuff. too horrible to listen. omg.
my mum says when i was young, i wasnt scared of the dentist at all.
i visted the dental clinic in my pri sch like almost everyday -.- alone. are we good frens? lol.

like seriously, i dun know where all my courage went to.
i'm like nt even scared of roaches lah, i helped my grandma catched it and came up with the head only. but now i see roaches, omg run first.
at the zoo, i can play with snakes and chicks. hold them in my hands. but now how near can i go.
that day, when a fly commit suicide into my soup, i even took it out with my bare hands and thre it away..
haiz just miss the old days and i hope my courage will be back one day.

or mayb i gave it to my brother,
like any public events they ask for volunteers, he will raise his hands up.

No comments: