Tuesday, November 24, 2009


treasure this cos this is the most casual pic u can find among all at nchs prom night ;)

18 & 19 nov
feels terrible to stretch again, actually sch trg is much vigourous than kjk
um, plus i just resume it a week ago. MUSCLE ACHE !
have to learn dance steps of a opposite direction, and yea my mind can't just twist.
for a simple reason..
19 nov have great difficulty walking lols.





20 nov
this day was prom, after two days of dance, my body ache from shoulders down
cool right? it took me half an hour to get off the bed. :)
and watch CSI right till 3
i mean its feels so stupid to wear dress out of the house lol.
and ya with public transport. LOL
think very kz, but when we reach the venue is more KZ la, everyone. LOL
so still okok laa.
um anyway it was really bored.

23 nov
maybe that day was nov fool
went to sch early prepare like mad
den sit mini bus for 10 mins den received a call that the performance was cancelled cos the prog ran too fast. >.< damn idiotic can. LOL
waste my sleeping time. TSK.
wen to katong and karaoke. the place like north pole so cold
but at least its CHEAP :)

life is plain!

another sector of my life is ending - the secondary years.
yea miss the very first day of sch in sec one
i rmb i was blankly waiting in the canteen for everyone to assemble. haha
had a good two years with the very jokable 1E and pervertic 2E. [:
the most unforgettable scene was that everyone stood with me to deal with that sec 1 girl. thanks lots [: i'll nvr forget..
and the hand-fold stars :) & all e presents from everyone ;]
had another 2 good years with the more serious 3I and 4I
sec 3 was the in-between of letting go and accepting. it's hard to choose one.
but i can't accept if i dun let go right? life have to move on, since u all have so why not me.
thanks for every single support, martin [: ur love letters and failing art piece. LOL
and venessa! [: devils too (: to make these all less painful
and yea nvr forget u babes bake cheese cake. though is not that successful but i do appreaciate the gesture really, it's hard to express that how much i love you all. but ya i do [:
THANK YOU! I hope the process left u all good memories (:
and 3I thank you for the birthday song [: and every single of you who rmb my birthday :D
secondary 4 was a chiong year, everyone seems less bothered. but thank u again for taking time off to buy presents : devils and my gang lols.

thank you again for contributing to every moment of my secondary years :)

No comments: