Saturday, April 11, 2009




it's marina barrage !

yea well, it has been quite a while since i posted.
hmm recently. good friday, we went to UCC at NUS for SYF rehearsals.
it was like damn deep, but not wide enough.
lightings are impressive !
k well, now many parts need more refining.
it's only about 8 more days away from SYF
everybody buck up, i know it may be very sian, very irritating and very tired of our
" na sha bu " but once these 8 days are over, i can assure you that you will never hear it from us ever again. so bear this little imperfections.
and pls let us spend our last 8 days with you ppl smiling and leaving with us happy memories.
after that u can complain till you happy. [:
let's work hard once and for all for this SYF cos GOLD WITH HONOURS IS OURS.





meanwhile, i am actually wondering who will read it, so post for posting sake.
alright, enough with dance. :D
that friday too, we went to marina barrage !
it's is very nice, good spot for class outing too !
and what's more the gallery is so cool and there's kayak rental !!


last but not least, i am using this post to thank those who wished me happy birthday!
maybe this would be last year you'd wishing me but i alrdy contented,
and to thank for being my fren for the last four years,
without any one of you, i know my secondary sch life 'll not be that enjoying and sastifying.
so again, thank you for appearing in my youth and trust me, you do make a difference.
you do, at least to me.
CHEERS TO OUR FRIENDSHIP.

you are taking up my brain for thinking you so shoooo. :x

No comments: